The Six Main Benefits of Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
They say that all things are treated equal, including pre-owned vehicles, why? Well, pre-owned vehicles for obvious reasons have tons of advantages rather than pouring your money to buying a brand-new car especially if it is a certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicle.
If a vehicle is a late-model, has a low-mileage, or it has a clean record in its history report, it can be qualified and accepted into the certified pre-owned programs that are usually sponsored by auto manufacturers.
In the automobile market, you should distinguish the difference between a pre-owned vehicle that does not have a certified pre-owned certificate and the one that has its CPO certificate because there are actually a number of advantages and benefits in choosing the latter.
In this article, let us talk about the benefits of buying a certified pre-owned vehicle. This article is made possible by our friends from used cars for sale in raleigh.
1. CPO VEHICLES CAN EARN MULTI-POINT INSPECTION AND RECONDITIONING- Dealerships conduct a thorough examination of pre-owned vehicles that are being brought to their garage. It is needed for pre-owned vehicles should follow and that is to meet the CPO program standards that vary depending on the manufacturer or brand of the pre-owned vehicle. In general, a CPO vehicle passed item checks numbering to a hundred and more which requires the approval by the time it will be displayed in dealership showrooms.
2. LONGER WARRANTY PROTECTION- You might probably hear from someone that pre-owned vehicles do not have a warranty, well, not for CPO vehicle. This is because these vehicles that undergone CPO programs are often bundled with a generous new car warranty coverage in order for the manufacturer of the car to be more competitive in the market, so if you own a brand-new car, possibly, it has a long-term warranty that is also transferable to the new owner.
3. ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE- A lot of Certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles comes with free 24-hour roadside assistance which lasts during the basic warranty coverage. The roadside assistance service includes gas refill, vehicle jump-starting, locksmiths, and more.
4. LOW-INTEREST RATE IN FINANCING- CPO vehicles may be a bit more expensive than those who have not undergone and have not certified but the former comes with lower finance rates which are typically equal to the loans that are offered to brand-new vehicles. Imagine the benefits you can get. For buyers who want to opt to finance a CPO vehicle, they will earn a lower interest rate that effectively decreases the monthly dues which also aides in ameliorating the effects of the high asking price of a regular household budget.
5. LEASING- There are times that auto companies let its customers lease a CPO vehicle which is considered a good alternative for buyers who wants to drive a luxury pre-owned vehicle but cannot afford to buy one in the first place.
6. FREE MAINTENANCE- There are Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) programs in some vehicle manufacturers that provide its buyers some benefits like change oil, tire rotation, and vehicle inspection. In order to avail this perk, you should ask the dealership which CPO vehicles come with free maintenance.