One of the Italian brands called Alfa Romeo is quite well known for producing gorgeous cars. This brand is famous for making cars with a sporty look and excellent performances that you can see both
One of the Italian brands called Alfa Romeo is quite well known for producing gorgeous cars. This brand is famous for making cars with a sporty look and excellent performances that you can see both on the roads as well as on the racetracks.
They have been making cars with strong body and engine with efficient transmission and also suspension platforms.
However, few customers found certain issues in some of their old models that they have attempted to address in their new models. Most of these issues are related to electrical systems and brake pad sensors.
Automoda is local service center of Alfa Romeo in Sydney who has been providing service for this car since last 30+ years and has the experience of repairing all cars of Alfa Romeo models.
Therefore, in this article we shall provide you few maintenance and servicing tips for this famous Alfa Romeo cars. If you happen to be proud owners in this car, then you can be benefitted by reading it.
- Ensure that your car is properly parked on levelled surface before checking engine oil.
- Cool the engine by turning it off for 5 minutes and then check the engine oil.
- Don’t add any different oil from those already present in the engine
- Don’t get any skin contact with the battery.
- Battery can be damaged if liquid level is too low.
- Remove the battery if you are not using your car for long time.
- Avoid recharging your battery if it freezes. Ensure that all its internal components are in intact position and no cracks observed.
- For prolonging battery life, ensure your doors and bonnet remains firmly closed while parking and all lights are off. Don’t leave the radio/emergency lights on, when your engine is off.
Front/rear window wipers
- Keep rubber parts of the wipers perfectly clean and once a year replace it.
- During winters, make sure that no ice blocks any rubber part of wipers on glass, as cold may cause damage to the blades. Remove the snow on window without using wipers, while the surface remains dry
- Ensure that there must always be fluid in sprayer tank and holes are unblocked
Wheels and tires
- Regularly check the tire pressure, including spare one.
- Road grip of your car will depend on tire pressure, with too low pressure, your tires will overheat and get damaged.
- Get any scratches retouched immediately for preventing rust to form.
- Wash your car regularly and try to maintain its body as best possible.
- Also, clean your seats with sponge soaked in the water and by using a neutral detergent.
Extended warranty offer
Alfa Romeo offers all the owners a chance to extend the warranty coverage through their Service/Care program.
- For initial first year free maintenance
- Additional coverage also offered for next 3-years or 30,000-miles/4-years or 40,000-miles.
- Maximum care with full coverage up to 5,000 vital components with options that may extend to 8 years/125,000 miles.